Grobag Sleepy Sky 3.5 Tog
Snuggle down for a good night’s sleep in super soft velour. This Sleepy Sky Grobag will be sure to help your little one doze off with super cute fluffy grey clouds and soft coloured stars.
Grobag is the leading brand of Baby Sleep Bags in the UK that drives product safety and quality standards. The Grobag provides a safer, easier to use alternative to loose sheets and blankets offering a much better night’s sleep. Grobags take confusion away, meaning quality sleep for parents too as the soft fabric, accurate togs and sizing, and clear guidance keep babies safe and comfortable through the night. Grobag is the only baby sleep bag recommended by The Lullaby Trust, the UK’s leading safe sleep charity. Safety features include double shoulder poppers, zip click covers, underarm poppers for small babies on 0-6mth bags, secret seams and chin guards to prevent rubbing. Fantastic premium quality fabrics are used, which wash brilliantly without shrinking. Gorgeous designs cater for every need and there are even travel Grobags. No other baby sleep bags offer the same quality, choice, and durability.
- The only Baby Sleep Bag recommended by The Lullaby Trust, the charity for research and prevention of Sudden Infant Death
- Available in 3.5 tog warmth rating (for rooms 16°C and below)
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 months
- Shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes
- Velour outer with appliqué
- 100% cotton jersey lining
- 80% Cotton & 20% Polyester outer
- Quick-dry polyester filling
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer on sizes 0-6 and 6-18 months, user guide and safe sleep information
What tog is right for your baby?
3.5 tog - For cold winter temperatures of 12-15°C
2.5 tog - All Year Round for standard room temperatures of 16-20°C
What size Grobag Baby Sleep Bag should I buy?
0-6 month - is suitable from birth if your baby weighs 8.8lbs or more or from when your baby reaches this weight. It will last until your baby is 6 months old and may well last longer.
6-18 month - is suitable from when your baby is 18lb and is generously sized so may easily last until your baby is between 18 and 24 months.
18-36 month - is suitable from when your toddler weighs 25lb and many toddlers are still wearing their Grobags well after the age of 3.