School Zone Flash Cards Go Fish Alphabet Ages 4-UP
Little ones will enjoy playing a smarter version of Go Fish. In this Go Fish game, winning involves drawing the most upper-and lowercase letter pairs. Here, each pair is represented by a parent and child animal. There are even age-appropriate terms, like “hatchling” for baby alligator. With activities for two or more players, our Go Fish Alphabet Game Cards emphasize turn taking and cooperation. Or, kids can have fun matching letters and creating words on their own. Involve your child in these valuable pre-reading skills today and make preschool, kindergarten and first grade all the more enjoyable.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Unique, colorful animal flash card illustrations
- Letters written in bold, block-style
- Upper- and lowercase letters divided by adult and baby animals
- Thick, glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- Parent card offers game instruction and activities
- A great value!
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- word-picture recognition
- eye-hand coordination
- Klubhouse for Kids