The Case of the Missing Train: Owl and Officer Smitty Book
The Smithsonian museums are places of wonder that spark curiosity in children of all ages! During the day, the halls are full of curious people who are exploring and learning. But at night, the halls belong to Officer Smitty and Owl. Together, they solve mysteries and help find important lost things -- like a toy train left behind by Harper. Join Officer Smitty and Owl on their hunt for the lost toy train and learn all about trains found in the National Museum of American History!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
- Explore the Wonderplace exhibit and solve mysteries at the Smithsonian with Owl and Officer Smitty!
- Durable, thick pages designed for curious little readers, especially preschoolers and toddlers
- Includes backmatter on trains and museum-themed vocabulary words
- Perfect gift for your little train enthusiast!
- Officially licensed Smithsonian Kids product
- Klubhouse for Kids