A Little Reindeer Board Book
Celebrate Christmas with the little reindeer who lives on the North Pole! This little reindeer's mom and dad help pull Santa's sleigh and, someday, he'll be just like them. But first, there is a lot to learn—like how to put a harness on. Flying is also hard work, but practice makes perfect so this little one will keep trying! Reindeer need to be big and strong to pull the sleigh so growing reindeer have to eat their yummy carrot and apple treats. Pretty soon, this reindeer will be ready to join the others leading Santa's sleigh around the world on Christmas Eve!
Collect more reindeer books, Christmas books for kids, and more from Cottage Door Press!
- Adorable story for toddlers and babies curious about reindeer and the North Pole
- Shaped board book with sturdy, thick pages that are perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along
- Playful & nostalgic artwork on every page will keep kids entertained.
- This Christmas story will keep children engaged throughout the book. Reading together helps strengthen language development
- A perfect Christmas gift and a great addition to your toddler's little library of holiday books
- 10 pages
Klubhouse For Kids